New England Tractor Trailer Training School - Horrible field instructers in Somers
I attend NETTTS and have for 9 months, and was told that I would graduate after six months.This was total B.S.
The school basically ignores it's Massachusetts students meanwhile nearly every Connecticut student gets their license first time around because the test is much harder in Massachusetts, a fact that your recruiter leaves out in fact out of our class had 3 CT students and 10 Mass students nearly 2 months after our graduation date only two Mass students had passed the test, there has to be a 20% success rate of passing your CDL test the first time, many students fail up to 4-6 times if they don't give up altogether. While the classroom instructors are great like Mike and Jeff the field instructors are HORRIBLE. Randy does not help students who obviously continue to struggle, she plays on her cell phone all day and disappears for an hour at a time and will actually criticize and pick on people who struggle to master the maneuvers with other students. What a waste of $10,000.00 At this point nearly everyone in my class voiced their dissatisfaction with the staff and office and our complaints were either ignored or temporarily fixed.
The school really acts like they don't care about it's students.
Don't waste your money go elsewhere.bed385c
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "Paul's TV was assigned by Best Buy (Geek Squad) to repair my Samsung 55" LCD TV under an extended warranty. They picked up the TV from the house on..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."