New England Tractor Trailer Training School - Horrible field instructers in Somers
I attend NETTTS and have for 9 months, and was told that I would graduate after six months.This was total B.S.
The school basically ignores it's Massachusetts students meanwhile nearly every Connecticut student gets their license first time around because the test is much harder in Massachusetts, a fact that your recruiter leaves out in fact out of our class had 3 CT students and 10 Mass students nearly 2 months after our graduation date only two Mass students had passed the test, there has to be a 20% success rate of passing your CDL test the first time, many students fail up to 4-6 times if they don't give up altogether. While the classroom instructors are great like Mike and Jeff the field instructors are HORRIBLE. Randy does not help students who obviously continue to struggle, she plays on her cell phone all day and disappears for an hour at a time and will actually criticize and pick on people who struggle to master the maneuvers with other students. What a waste of $10,000.00 At this point nearly everyone in my class voiced their dissatisfaction with the staff and office and our complaints were either ignored or temporarily fixed.
The school really acts like they don't care about it's students.
Don't waste your money go elsewhere.review #449680
You may also like
- "We had property shared with others in your building and we are very angry with you ***. How would you like to have property removed from your personal homes. This..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste ..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "Jacksonville Florida downtown Burger King big and tasty burger microwave hard as a rock. I knew they knew that burger wasn't no good but they still gave it to me..."