New England Tractor Trailer Training School - Horrible field instructers in Somers
I attend NETTTS and have for 9 months, and was told that I would graduate after six months.This was total B.S.
The school basically ignores it's Massachusetts students meanwhile nearly every Connecticut student gets their license first time around because the test is much harder in Massachusetts, a fact that your recruiter leaves out in fact out of our class had 3 CT students and 10 Mass students nearly 2 months after our graduation date only two Mass students had passed the test, there has to be a 20% success rate of passing your CDL test the first time, many students fail up to 4-6 times if they don't give up altogether. While the classroom instructors are great like Mike and Jeff the field instructors are HORRIBLE. Randy does not help students who obviously continue to struggle, she plays on her cell phone all day and disappears for an hour at a time and will actually criticize and pick on people who struggle to master the maneuvers with other students. What a waste of $10,000.00 At this point nearly everyone in my class voiced their dissatisfaction with the staff and office and our complaints were either ignored or temporarily fixed.
The school really acts like they don't care about it's students.
Don't waste your money go elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."