New England Tractor Trailer Training School - Horrible field instructers in Somers
I attend NETTTS and have for 9 months, and was told that I would graduate after six months.This was total B.S.
The school basically ignores it's Massachusetts students meanwhile nearly every Connecticut student gets their license first time around because the test is much harder in Massachusetts, a fact that your recruiter leaves out in fact out of our class had 3 CT students and 10 Mass students nearly 2 months after our graduation date only two Mass students had passed the test, there has to be a 20% success rate of passing your CDL test the first time, many students fail up to 4-6 times if they don't give up altogether. While the classroom instructors are great like Mike and Jeff the field instructors are HORRIBLE. Randy does not help students who obviously continue to struggle, she plays on her cell phone all day and disappears for an hour at a time and will actually criticize and pick on people who struggle to master the maneuvers with other students. What a waste of $10,000.00 At this point nearly everyone in my class voiced their dissatisfaction with the staff and office and our complaints were either ignored or temporarily fixed.
The school really acts like they don't care about it's students.
Don't waste your money go elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."
- "I stood in line for roughly 25 minutes. ..only one person to serve and cashier the order...good food but horrible service. ..not going back to panda @danbury fair mall since..."
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece...."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."