New England Tractor Trailer Training School - NETTTS (Pawtucket, RI)
This is the "puppy-mill" of driving schools. Everyone who is seen, is qualified to go to school. They play the game of making it appear that it is a challenge to get in school, however I sat next to a person who had 16 felony convictions (the latest being a sexual assault that was less than a year ago). The student body is composed of criminals, cons, and low-lifes and the Director -of-Admissions "Joseph Lima" tops the chart as the biggest *** bag of them all. He will enroll anyone as long as he can keep them at the school long enough for the school to retain the full pell grant money received from the government! I personally watched two guys in my class that were told not to take the permit test until after their 6th week. Then, upon going to the registry to take the test, WHAM they are told they don't qualify for a permit, they get kicked out of school, and NETTTS retains the pell money!
There is a school in N. Smithfield, RI that I now attend. Less money and better one on one training.
I could go on with more examples of the dissatisfaction of my tenure at NETTTS, but I'll let you decide. Speak with Joe Lima the Director-of-Admissions and ask him questions regarding job placement, cost of school, and even where they are located and see if you get any straight answers. If your gut isn't screaming "this guy is a snake oil salesman" after a one minute conversation, then this IS the school for you!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "Caldwell Idaho, sage students keep cutting the corner at my property and keep running over the ditch cover. Called and complained to them many time and they keep telling me..."
- "I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu. Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the..."
- "The first time I used Flower Delivery Express, the flowers were delivered a day late, but they gave me a credit for the next purchase of $30 - half the..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I had sent 3 boxes in Philippines on 01/20/2015. Tracking # are 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327. On April 7th at 5:34am US..."
- "I gor warms in my food and I did not noticed till the last one..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15. I filed the complaint within seven days of..."
- "Just got new garlic knot pizza , Garlic knot row from inside , pizza also not cooked from inside , complained to store , bring it back , will give..."