New England Tractor Trailer Training School - NETTTS (Pawtucket, RI)
This is the "puppy-mill" of driving schools. Everyone who is seen, is qualified to go to school. They play the game of making it appear that it is a challenge to get in school, however I sat next to a person who had 16 felony convictions (the latest being a sexual assault that was less than a year ago). The student body is composed of criminals, cons, and low-lifes and the Director -of-Admissions "Joseph Lima" tops the chart as the biggest *** bag of them all. He will enroll anyone as long as he can keep them at the school long enough for the school to retain the full pell grant money received from the government! I personally watched two guys in my class that were told not to take the permit test until after their 6th week. Then, upon going to the registry to take the test, WHAM they are told they don't qualify for a permit, they get kicked out of school, and NETTTS retains the pell money!
There is a school in N. Smithfield, RI that I now attend. Less money and better one on one training.
I could go on with more examples of the dissatisfaction of my tenure at NETTTS, but I'll let you decide. Speak with Joe Lima the Director-of-Admissions and ask him questions regarding job placement, cost of school, and even where they are located and see if you get any straight answers. If your gut isn't screaming "this guy is a snake oil salesman" after a one minute conversation, then this IS the school for you!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- "Complaint thrice to change water filter and today they hided label to show red and green filter .This is planet fitness Natick Ma USA ..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "I deffo love love love my new do! Daisy was super friendly and service was so amazing, communication brill and responded to all my messages even with the time difference...."
- "Hi Lazada, Good evening. I ordered 2 Portable mini tower fans (pink and green) with free powerbank amounting of Php 1,000+ and my item was delivered last Monday, May 30, 2016...."