New England Tractor Trailer Training School - NETTTS (Pawtucket, RI)
This is the "puppy-mill" of driving schools. Everyone who is seen, is qualified to go to school. They play the game of making it appear that it is a challenge to get in school, however I sat next to a person who had 16 felony convictions (the latest being a sexual assault that was less than a year ago). The student body is composed of criminals, cons, and low-lifes and the Director -of-Admissions "Joseph Lima" tops the chart as the biggest *** bag of them all. He will enroll anyone as long as he can keep them at the school long enough for the school to retain the full pell grant money received from the government! I personally watched two guys in my class that were told not to take the permit test until after their 6th week. Then, upon going to the registry to take the test, WHAM they are told they don't qualify for a permit, they get kicked out of school, and NETTTS retains the pell money!
There is a school in N. Smithfield, RI that I now attend. Less money and better one on one training.
I could go on with more examples of the dissatisfaction of my tenure at NETTTS, but I'll let you decide. Speak with Joe Lima the Director-of-Admissions and ask him questions regarding job placement, cost of school, and even where they are located and see if you get any straight answers. If your gut isn't screaming "this guy is a snake oil salesman" after a one minute conversation, then this IS the school for you!
Joe (Prov)10581e9e review #366470
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."