Beware..this school is all about the money. I called to ask about the school, the person on the phone (Bob) would not tell me anything, all he cared about was sending the sales guy to my house. I should have known better.
So the sales guy comes over the same day (not toooo desperate). He turned out to be ok. Not the high pressure sales I was expecting. So I enrolled and went to see financial aid. The girl (Jenna) was nice. She told me I had to meet with a Mr. Lima. This is were it gets fun. This guy should be a used car salesman. All he wanted to know was when I would pay my balance. I asked him to show me the school but he said he was to busy. He just didn't give a Sh*t. This should have been a warning.
I called the guy who came to my house and he was cool so I decided to go along with it.
I started school and it was cool to. I got Mr. C, a good teacher. Than the used car salesman comes into tthe class room and says we all have to give him 3 refrences. Next thing I know this piesce of *** is calling up my refrences to come to school. 1 day he called three times. So I went to see this LIAR about this and asks me to pay the balance of m loan. It wasn't even due. I couldn't believe it. So I told him I wanted to drop out. He didn't care about that but sad I had to pay the balance. So I stayed Just so I wouldn,t lose my money.
When I started driving, There was more time standing and doing nothing than anything else. They don,t care about this. I saw Mr. C but he said there wasn't much he could do. He told me to speak with the LIAR again. Forget it.
I also saw the big shot, I think he is the directoer yelling at a student one day in the cafetoria. This girl was asking for something and he yells I DON,T GIVE A FU*K ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED. Lucky that was her and not me, because he wouldn't diss me like that.
If you are thinking about this school what ever you do STAY AWAY from the the guy Mr. Lima. Don't believe the sales guy. He was nice but lied about how great the school is.
This experience was like buying a used car.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cdl License
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "Fraud Report – Heli Aviation, vs Niclas Herle (a.k.a. NH) Author: Dirk Peter, Flightstudent Date: Mo. 25. November 2013 Short Summary / Story line I took flight lessons at the Flightschool “Heli..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "I bought products costing 76.46. After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money. Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me..."
- "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."