New England Tractor Trailer Training School (NETTTS) - Scam
Beware..this school is all about the money. I called to ask about the school, the person on the phone (Bob) would not tell me anything, all he cared about was sending the sales guy to my house. I should have known better.
So the sales guy comes over the same day (not toooo desperate). He turned out to be ok. Not the high pressure sales I was expecting. So I enrolled and went to see financial aid. The girl (Jenna) was nice. She told me I had to meet with a Mr. Lima. This is were it gets fun. This guy should be a used car salesman. All he wanted to know was when I would pay my balance. I asked him to show me the school but he said he was to busy. He just didn't give a Sh*t. This should have been a warning.
I called the guy who came to my house and he was cool so I decided to go along with it.
I started school and it was cool to. I got Mr. C, a good teacher. Than the used car salesman comes into tthe class room and says we all have to give him 3 refrences. Next thing I know this piesce of *** is calling up my refrences to come to school. 1 day he called three times. So I went to see this LIAR about this and asks me to pay the balance of m loan. It wasn't even due. I couldn't believe it. So I told him I wanted to drop out. He didn't care about that but sad I had to pay the balance. So I stayed Just so I wouldn,t lose my money.
When I started driving, There was more time standing and doing nothing than anything else. They don,t care about this. I saw Mr. C but he said there wasn't much he could do. He told me to speak with the LIAR again. Forget it.
I also saw the big shot, I think he is the directoer yelling at a student one day in the cafetoria. This girl was asking for something and he yells I DON,T GIVE A FU*K ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED. Lucky that was her and not me, because he wouldn't diss me like that.
If you are thinking about this school what ever you do STAY AWAY from the the guy Mr. Lima. Don't believe the sales guy. He was nice but lied about how great the school is.
This experience was like buying a used car.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- "Started out ok. Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days. I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this...."