1.1K views

DO your research before you go to NETTTS.An Admission Rep will come to your home and after finishing the presentation he or she will ask you for a registration fee ranging from $ 25.00 to $ 100.00.

The Rep has been trained just to get you into the facility. DO NOT PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE. Not necessary. Ask the Rep, or if you decide to explore further, ask about why they were sued for over one million dollars by the Gov't for providing false info.

NETTTS is a propriatary school..They're in the business of making money..NETTTs' function is making money..

It doesn't matter how they do it..They don't care.They certainly don't care about you.

Had an Experience with New England Tractor Trailer Training School?

Comments

So i ended up enrolling at the North Andover Campus.It turns out it was 5 minutes closer to me then the Somers.

Did a lot of research before enrolling. Met with Don Lane. He was very accommodating. Let me speak randomly to all of enrolled students.

All were very satisfied. All of the staff were very friendly and seemed eager to help me and answer my questions. Joe Lima works at the Pawtucket campus not North Andover. So I did not meet him.

I have been attending classes for a few weeks now and everything is great. To Gerry, after much research, the 160 hour program is still available. That is a cash program and does not qualify for financial aid. The 600 hour program is qualified for financial aid.

I qualified for the pell grant which is money given to you by the government that you dont have to pay back. If you get the pell grant the 600 hour program is not much more then the 160 hour program. The remainder of the balance can be financed with the government and the payments do not start until six months after you graduate. Not a bad deal.

No wonder why you got fired. You don't even know what programs they offer. Financial aid is somewhat newer to North Andover. It gives the students more options.

So the price and the hours did not increase overnight. They just added additional programs to help those students who could not afford to attend school without the help of financial aid. I see many graduates coming back in each week...

They take your picture and hang it on the wall. Like anything in life, you get out of it what you put in.

Just thought I would let everyone know what I experienced and state the facts.NETTTS are good people trying to give an opportunity to people who want to change their lives.

Somers, Connecticut, United States #664166

Hey "confused".Don't listen to Mr.

"Woe is me". He's just mad that he was mediocre at his job and got fired. The other two he mentioned work at the North Andover campus.

You'll do fine in Somers.Good luck.

Oh I see.Mark Greenberg owns the company.

So what about the other two.

You can find Boston globe article at Boston Globe Top Places to Work 2012.North Andover got second place for small companies.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #663631

So, you did a lot of research, then you should know Mark Greenberg is not a manager, he owns the Co.Boston Globe- Best places to work..

Exactly when was that published. I'd love to read it.

And no, I don't hate these people at all..All I'm doing is stating facts.I wish you the best..

So what point are you trying to make?You hate those three managers?

Why post it here on this site. If this is not about you then who is it about? What do you mean give it to them and take it away? Don't most business's try to achieve more revenue?

I am enrolling into the Somers school this week. Should I steer clear of these three managers? I did a lot of research on this school and talked to a lot of trucking companies and NETTTS comes highly recommended.

Also Somers and North Andover campuses won high esteem honors in top places to work (Hartford Courant and Boston Globe) Can,t be that bad of a place to work.What Campus did you work at?

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #663277

To your points: Yes, I worked there for over 3 years.I actually enjoyed my job.

I despised working under Don Lane, Joe Lima and Mark Greenberg. I witnessed first hand how they treated their employees. Mr. Greenberg walking in and telling the D.A.

Fire them all they're not cutting it..

Joe Lima every other Thursday telling us to give it to them then take it away..Don Lane telling us we need more revenue..This is not about me.This is how employers should deal with employees who do what they're instructed to do..By the way I am employed, and I have a family and responsibilities..I could go on and on..

If the place was that bad, why did you stay for 3 years? :grin

You need to let it go and go get a job.You must have really enjoyed working at NETTTS.

If not I don't think you would waste all of your efforts trashing their business.

You need to spend your day looking for employment.Don't you have a family to support, Just get over it already.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #656853

O.K.One last thing...Exactly where are the lies?

Everything I've posted is absolutely factual...

Not only are you a liar, but worst you're a coward..Beyond pathetic.

Somers, Connecticut, United States #656780

Do you really think that I care to read through every comment throughout this entire website just to laugh at your misguided attempts to sound like you're trying to help people. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you obviously had no problems with their enrollment policies for the three years that you worked there. You only took to this website to talk about "how bad and evil the school is" after you were fired.

Bottom line = You were not good enough at your job and you were fired so now you're trying to harm their business with lies. Sorry, people with an IQ over 60 can see right through it.

PS - I didn't say that I never worked there, I said that I don't currently work there. Sure I used to work for them, how else would I know so much about them and how else would I know that all you are trying to do is mislead people because you're upset that you lost your job?

Move on, man. Get a new job. Work hard at it. Maybe you won't get fired this time. And if you do get fired, please realize that it was your fault so you don't sound so pathetic.

I'm done with you. Good luck (sounds like you need it).