NETTTS came to my home and gave a great presentation on how wonderful the program is and how much guidance they would provide. I am a NH resident and was told they would teach me what I needed to know to pass the NH tests.

They started me in class immediately and I was told to go to the DMV to get my permit. NETTTS told me it would be one test and if I didn't pass, I could take it again the following day. WRONG. It was three tests, I passed two and missed the third by a few questions.

There is a ten day wait period in NH to take the test again! I went back after ten days, passed and got my permit. During the driving instruction part of the course, the students sit on a picnic bench most of the day (8 hours) and maybe get to drive for about 15 minutes in the parking lot! If you ask about driving time, you are told that it is against school policy to question them about driving hours and they threaten to throw you out.

I completed my course (cdl A 160) and only had been taken out on the road for approximately 2 to 3 hours the entire course! This does not help students to be successful. I have since spoken with many graduates who are not happy with the program and had many problems with the school personnel just as I have.

I feel I wasted my time and money with this school. Please don't make the same mistake I made!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2015.

Comments

I have lost track of how many students complain about no road or driving time and when all is said and done turns out they missed multiple days or were late when they were to go on the road. They have no one to blame but themselves.

New Britain, Connecticut, United States #1249614

Just curious.... did you get your license?