I was told to wait until i pass in my permit to get assistance in job placement so I did and now they're saying until i get my cdl license?Hello? Is there really a problem while on my disability ssi?I've told them this before signing that loan!?It's obvious they just want the money!!This is insane!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with New England Tractor Trailer Training School. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New England Tractor Trailer Training School.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare New England Tractor Trailer Training School to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New England Tractor Trailer Training School?

Comments

Now they are using their same slimy tactics to lure in the HVAC students.So, how did they go about doing that?

Simple.

Take the guy, Joe Lima, (that was the first person to teach magicians how to use smoke and mirrors for their benefit of manipulation and deception) and have him run that program.PERFECT!!!!