5.0

I don't know what all the *** is about! I graduated from NETTTS in 1994, and I have never(that's right, I said NEVER!)made less than $1,000 a week. What's wrong, driving an18 wheeler isn't FUN enough for you? Is it too hard

mentally? It's called work! If it was fun all the time they'd call it "Happy fun time " and everyone would be driving a truck! Driving a tractor trailer is not for everyone. It takes a special kind of person to know they've got 50,000lbs at their back,18 wheels under their *** and the lives of others in their hands, and still wake up in the cab and do it all over again. Don't blame the school, they can only show you the basic things you'll need to know, the rest you'll have to learn from years of DOING! Going to NETTTS was the smartest move I've ever made in my life. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a good paying carrer, who's not afraid of a big piece of equipment, who's not afraid of work, and who wants to make something of themselves in a field which is always shorthanded and never have to worry about a job. If you think you got what it takes, go for it. But don't cry about the school if you can't *** it. I am a graduate, I received no compensation for these remarks, NETTTS and I have no connection.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of new england tractor trailer training school program. New England Tractor Trailer Training School needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new england tractor trailer training school program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New England Tractor Trailer Training School.

Had an Experience with New England Tractor Trailer Training School?

Comments