1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Went to the Pawtucket campus. Read some of the previous reviews and had many concerns.

I had called a few years ago. I called the guy who came to may house but he told me he didn't work there anymore. They had fired all the senior employees to hire new ones. I called the school and just like he said they put huge pressure on me to have a sales guy come over the house.

Financial aid is a joke. This school costs almost $11,000. You have to go to school for almost 6 months. I ended up with around $7,000 in student loans and have to pay the rest incash.

Not worth it at the end. I should have gone to a school with no financial aid and paid the same to be done in a month or two. Classes are dragged out. Mostly a waste of time.

When I got to the yard I learned a lot about how this school operates. The place is in total chaos with the people who work here fighting. Everybody hates the owner because he ripps them off. They were trying to get a union in there because the work conditions were so bad.

All the people who work here don't have a CDL license. None of the managers or sales guys have a CDL only the instructors. So the guy who came to my house was a total Bull Sh...er. Another thing that got me really pissed was that I found out in the yard some guys had negotiated the rate.

One guy had his permit so he was told if he paid $2,000 in cash they would train him in the yard. I wasn't told I could do that, so I got ripped off. The thing about not getting road tests is true. It takes months to get a road test with this place.

And when you fail it takes months again to get another road test. I was there when one guy came back mad because he took a year to get his CDL and when he went for a job interview he couldn't pass the road test with the company and wanted his money back. Don't be *** like me, find another school and pay cash.

This place is not worth it. All they want is your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: New England Tractor Trailer Training School Financial Aid Service.

Reason of review: Training.

I liked: Meeting some of the other students.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2017.

Comments

They need to bring Mr C back he was the best instructor of all time. He actually cared.