my problem is the i got my certificates for the training i needed and havent got my license cause of the d.o.t.officer said that i made 5 mistakes which wasnt true and he put on the paperwork that i passed and put his stamp on the fail check mark so then after awhile i would go back to the school and try to make up the help i needed and all i did was stand out on the field doing nothing but stand there looking at people moving the trucks around the yard.

then i called back a few years later cause of the bull *** ive been going thought with them and the only thing they was worry about is getting there money. i think that this schoool makes to many promisses that they cant keep. i only thing i got from them is my certificates that is sitting on my closet shelf collecting dust and is not doing me any good what a waste of money at lease c.r.

england give you more reason to go to them for the right training .well think twice before putting money to this school im still waiting to get my CDL A license.

Had an Experience with New England Tractor Trailer Training School?

Comments